Problems Signing Up
We apologize that you’re having problems signing up. Measures are in place to prevent spam signups and sometimes this can get in the way of legitimate signups. If you did not receive a welcome email within a few minutes from signing up, that may mean that you were not successfully added to our mailing list.
Make sure to check your Spam folder
Sometimes email clients will unproperly categorize emails as Spam. If you see our welcome email or new property notification emails in your spam folder, please mark those emails as not spam. That should prevent future emails from going into your spam folder.
How to update your information
To update Employer Zip Code, Profession, Cell Phone Number, First and Last name and more simply log in to your account and go to your Profile page. Then update your information there. Make sure to Save your new information. It’s important to keep your information up to date. Since we will only notifiy you if a new GNND home is available to you based on your Employer Zip Code, it’s important to make sure that your information is as accurate and up to date as possible.
To better serve our members, please update your photo, agency name, phone numbers and addresses.
- Log on to your Agent Profile
- If you don’t have a password, simply choose to “Need a Password”
- You’ll receive an email to set your password
- To change or upload a Profile Photo
- Click on the default Profile Photo on your profile page after logging in
- Upload a Profile Photo by clicking “Choose File”
- Make sure to press the “Save” button
- Press “Cancel” to return back to your Profile.
- Update other important information
- Verify that the information has been successfully added to the Find Agents page